Thursday, December 15, 2011

TED

     TED: Ideas Worth Spreading. If you don't know what TED is or have never seen a video then you need to see how awesome it is. In fact I'll post a video right here. I watched this one just barely and it was really interesting as well as humorous. Not only does TED have this guy, but there are hundreds of other similarly and even more interesting and inspiring ideas on TED.


    Not only is this guy hilarious and British he also really makes you think. TED is one of those things that really inspires me to love science and technology, but it has ideas on everything from Science to Art to Global Issues. So you should acquaint yourself with it's awesomeness.

Love,
Nick
http://www.ted.com/

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE TED:)


    Watch Charlie Todd's video, about Improv Everywhere when you get a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Todd has one?!?!? I love that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I STILL think of you every time I watch this video

    ReplyDelete