Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding!!


So I'm sitting right behind these two (aren't they cute?) as they literally just barely finish the line (of death) for their reception. It's happened to me before, but it's always crazy when one of your siblings gets married and moves out. I forgive this girl for taking away my brother, cause she's pretty awesome. We like to tease and sass each other, but it's all loving sauce and banter. =)

I'm sad I wasn't able to go to senior ball. But it's okay, though I spent yesterday getting ready for the wedding, today I got many of the fun things of senior ball, fancy clothing and settings, boutineer ( or however you spell it) classy food, and more than that, a great day with my family as my brother makes a huge step in his life.

Well it's time for them to dance (cute!!)

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment